Thursday, November 08, 2007

No Cavalli for me today (?)


thought it would be smart to go check at the store
on Oxford circus before work, because, surely,
I am the only one to go to H&M at 9 am?

hm...

it was insane-
a HUGE crowd of women/girls on the prowl,
ready to leap, lunge and kill,
a DJ playing Britney's new electro tunes loud and fierce...

I have never been so intimidated my whole life
so I decided that I really don't need that kind of stuff
and I'll just work hard to become rich and buy
a REAL couture Cavalli for 3 grand some day....

hm, I will go check out the shoes at lunchtime though...
and maybe grab one of the leopard print dresses
if there's still one left...
ah, and what the heck -
might as well throw on the zebra print thing too...
dah- I'm such a sucker for fashion...




--------------------------------
post lunch update
--------------------------------

it was still a madhouse at H&M at lunchtime
and the only thing left worth buying was a pair of tights...
crazy atmosphere! am still dazed... slightly traumatised...

No comments: