Friday, November 24, 2006

Updated Stuff...

... on this blog and created an art blog, where I will (hopefully) post a lot of my drawings and paintings!

Things on the kids movie I am working on are going well-
we just finished shooting in South Africa and should be getting the rushes in pretty soon!
I cannot wait to see the material...

I'll be teaching at the Film Academie Amsterdam in January, focusing on showreels/portfolios and interview situations. If all goes well I'll be back to guide the animation on some final year projects, but that's all still very much in the future- we'll see how it goes and how tied down I'll be when working in London again!

Busy busy busy ;)
And so much happier than in the games industry... come to think of it, it might've been different if I had worked on a fun cartoon game. Violence related stuff just isn't for me.

No comments: